RSS

. TONGUE TWISTER .


  Here are some cool English Tongue Twisters, have fun !    Repeat them a few times !



A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.

Betty Botter bought some butter, but she said "this butter's bitter! But a bit
of better butter will but make my butter better" So she bought some better
butter, better than the bitter butter, and it made her butter better so 'twas
better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter!           

 

Black bug bit a big black bear. But where is the big black bear that the big black bug bit?
A big bug bit the little beetle but the little beetle bit the big bug back.

If you understand, say "understand".
If you don't understand, say "don't understand".
But if you understand and say "don't understand".
How do I understand that you understand? Understand!

 
I thought, I thought of thinking of thanking you.
RED BULB BLUE BULB RED BULB BLUE BULB            
"RED BLOOD BLUE BLOOD"    
                          
I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won't wish the wish you wish to wish.

A sailor went to sea To see, what he could see. And all he could see Was sea, sea, sea. 


Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People, Purple Paper People

If two witches were watching two watches, which witch would watch which watch?


Which watch did which witch wear and which witch wore which watch? 

Six slippery snails, slid slowly seaward.

I thought a thought.
But the thought I thought wasn't the thought I thought I thought.
If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn't have thought so much.


Once a fellow met a fellow In a field of beans. Said a fellow to a fellow, "If a fellow asks a fellow, Can a fellow tell a fellow What a fellow means?" 


Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
wheres the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked? 
            
Tie a knot, tie a knot.
Tie a tight, tight knot.
Tie a knot in the shape of a nought.




Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
did Billy Button buy a buttered biscuit?
 If Billy Button bought a buttered biscuit,
Where's the buttered biscuit Billy Button bought ? 
     

Posted by : Teacher Syu Syu :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment